We are seeking to recruit an experienced administrator with excellent customer service and administration skills. The successful candidate will act as a Team Leader to the department and will also be responsible for overseeing department administration functions across our clients branches.
Manage the administration function of the department, ensuring that all servicing tasks are communicated and allocated to staff.
• Ensure the department maintains a high level of customer service.
• Ensure processes and standards are adhered to by servicing personnel and admin personnel.
• Review and approve HR and payroll related items (timesheets, holiday requests).
• Carry out staff appraisals.
• Ensure departmental compliance in accordance with the company quality assurance procedures.
• Organise and take part in Saturday service desk rota.
• Oversee the provision of a comprehensive administrative service across all workshops/hire departments and achieve timely, accurate information and high quality output ensuring all branches using the same processes and procedures.
• Manage and maintain the warranty process system, ensuring claims are made and payments received and reconciled.
• Deal with routine enquiries from customers, staff and visitors (i.e. by telephone, written correspondence, in person) and provide them with the relevant information or refer more complex, non-standard queries to the appropriate member of staff.
• Maintain and update all archive files both manual and computerised so that information is available in an organised fashion.
• Take responsibility for reconciling cash receipts, e.g. reconcile till float.
• Process purchase orders and invoices and assist in the monitoring of the Company’s/Department financial system.
• Process sales orders and invoices and assist in the monitoring of the Company’s/Department financial system.
• Prepare monthly reporting for Inverness branch and assist with branch monthly reporting if required.
• Assist with serving customers during very busy periods within the branch.
• Assist with dealing with customer complaints and queries.
• Assist with training staff as required through all branches with respect to standard company process.
• Provide on-the-job training to new employees and arrange training applicable to servicing for staff.
Ability to work within and contribute to a team –
Internally: Daily contact by e-mail, telephone or in person, with other team members and other Company staff.
Externally: Daily contact with external sources by telephone
• A sound and patient approach to training.
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills, including managing time effectively.
• Good numeracy skills IT literacy and experience of Microsoft type packages with a confidence to learn new systems.
• Attention to detail.
• Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated.
• Ability to prioritise and multitask.
• Ability to work alone under own initiative and within a team.
• Responsible and reliable with a flexible attitude.
• Ability to delegate tasks.
Job Overview: We are seeking a diligent and safety-conscious individual to join our team as an Industrial Cleaner. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a clean and organized...Find out more
Our clients within the construction industry are seeking a motivated and reliable Labourer for one weeks cover. Responsibilities: ·Assist with various manual tasks on construction sites, including lifting, carrying, and...Find out more
Global Highland are looking for a careful forklift operator and general labourer for our client in Nairn. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency...Find out more
Are you passionate about nature and the great outdoors? Do you have a green thumb and a love for trees? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join...Find out more
Duties: - Perform general cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming - Empty trash bins and replace liners - Clean windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces - Maintain...Find out more
We are currently seeking a Stock Operative to join our busy Stock Team in Inverness. You will be working as part of a team putting deliveries away within a designated...Find out more
"From the initial contact to all subsequent follow-up, the team at Global Highland have been engaging, enthusiastic and professional. I was paired up with a suitable role almost immediately and from there, the process has been transparent and seamless. Happy to recommend the team and will certainly look forward to dealing with Global Highland again in the future."
"I have been dealing with Global Highland for almost five years, and it's been a positive experience. The staff are all very polite, helpful, and caring, whilst remaining very professional. They found me work on several occasions and consistently presented me with opportunities. I have been very grateful for all their help over the years, and will continue to use them as and when required.""
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.