- Pick and pack orders accurately and efficiently
- Use mechanical knowledge to operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Perform shipping and receiving tasks, including verifying and documenting incoming and outgoing shipments
- Assist with heavy lifting, loading, unloading, building, and stocking of products
- Utilize AS400 or similar inventory management systems to track inventory and update records
- Previous experience in a warehouse or similar environment is preferred but not required
- Ability to lift heavy objects and perform physical tasks for extended periods of time
- Familiarity with warehouse equipment operation and safety procedures
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to navigate inventory management systems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in order picking and packing
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
If the information provided is not sufficient to create a detailed job description for the position, please just return `ERROR`.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: £10.42-£12.20 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
Job Overview: We are seeking a diligent and safety-conscious individual to join our team as an Industrial Cleaner. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a clean and organized...Find out more
Our clients within the construction industry are seeking a motivated and reliable Labourer for one weeks cover. Responsibilities: ·Assist with various manual tasks on construction sites, including lifting, carrying, and...Find out more
Global Highland are looking for a careful forklift operator and general labourer for our client in Nairn. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency...Find out more
Are you passionate about nature and the great outdoors? Do you have a green thumb and a love for trees? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join...Find out more
Duties: - Perform general cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming - Empty trash bins and replace liners - Clean windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces - Maintain...Find out more
We are currently seeking a Stock Operative to join our busy Stock Team in Inverness. You will be working as part of a team putting deliveries away within a designated...Find out more
"From the initial contact to all subsequent follow-up, the team at Global Highland have been engaging, enthusiastic and professional. I was paired up with a suitable role almost immediately and from there, the process has been transparent and seamless. Happy to recommend the team and will certainly look forward to dealing with Global Highland again in the future."
"I have been dealing with Global Highland for almost five years, and it's been a positive experience. The staff are all very polite, helpful, and caring, whilst remaining very professional. They found me work on several occasions and consistently presented me with opportunities. I have been very grateful for all their help over the years, and will continue to use them as and when required.""
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.