Global Highland are currently looking for a Talent and Leadership Partner for one of their prestigious clients. This is a unique and exciting role to join a well established team who are developing and progressing an ever growing diverse company. Based in either Inverness this is an opportunity which can offer growth and development.
The Talent and Leadership Partner will be responsible for leading the assessment, design, development, implementation and measurement of thought provoking and on-going talent and leadership development programs, processes and initiatives. Focusing on strengthening the competencies of current leaders and identifying/developing future leadership talent to support long term business objectives.
Whilst in this role you will your duties and responsibilities will;
- Contributes to the success of the People and Culture team through the delivery of people and learning activities, ensuring they are aligned to business needs.
- Designs, develops and implements Group wide strategic learning solutions which create value for colleagues, customer and shareholders.
- Undertakes thorough training needs analysis and uses this to inform the central leadership development plan.
- Develops a blended approach to learning across the business including e-learning, virtual classrooms and classroom based learning events.
- Develops and delivers innovative development centres and programmes that systematically identifies talent at all levels of the organisation.
- Develops our leaders of the future through engaging and thought provoking Early in Career programmes.
- Develops strong working relationships with senior stakeholders across the Group to ensure an efficient and seamless employee journey.
- Develops, monitors and presents key People and Culture metrics to support business decision making.
- Works with colleagues to ensure an effective leadership succession plan is in place across the Group.
- Keeps abreast of market developments and stays ahead of our competition in terms of best practice in Leadership Development.
The ideal candidate will have experience;
- Experience of the training cycle including Training Needs Analysis, Training Design, Training Delivery and Evaluation.
- Experience in creating talent pathways at all levels of an organisation.
- Excellent training, coaching, mentoring and presentation skills with an understanding of adult learning theories and methodologies.
- Experience in succession planning and talent retention
- Experience in facilitating 360 feedback
- Knowledge in writing policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Proven experience in supporting large-scale projects and initiatives.
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Experience of Change Management & Project Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade and influence.
- Excellent computer software skills – experienced in the use of Microsoft Office.
- CIPD qualified or qualified by experience to an equivalent level.
Should you be interested in the above role and match the relevant criteria please contact Lyndsey at Global Highland on 01463 725882 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity has become available in the IV19 area. We are looking for a receptionist/administrator for a permanent position. To be considered for this position you should have excellent...Find out more
Our prestigious client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing Commercial Team on a part time, permanent basis. The role will predominately be dealing with the below...Find out more
If you have a passion for cooking Global Highland are looking for a full time breakfast / cover chef in beautiful Speyside. This role would be supporting 2 other chefs...Find out more
Our esteemed Client is looking for an organised individual with excellent customer service skills to join their busy team, providing Administrative Support on a temporary basis for 12 weeks. Duties...Find out more
Our prestigious client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing Commercial Team on a full time, temporary basis until approximately mid July. The role will predominately be...Find out more
Global Highland are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to support our Group payroll department in Inverness. You will undertake a variety of tasks such as entering payroll information, calculating...Find out more
"Professional company, friendly and helpful staff that keep in regular contact."
"Fantastic Agency, Have kept me in work through some tough times."
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.