Global Highland has an opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a thriving business. This is a fulltime, permanent role for the right person and based in Inverness.
Candidate should hold the following qualifications and skills:
- Time Served and qualified in electrical engineering discipline ONC/C@G Electrical
- IEE 18th edition certificate
- HEVAC knowledge (desirable but not essential)
- Mechanical experience
- H&S qualification (IOSHH, NEBOSH desireable)
- Full driving licence
Duties include but not limited to:
- To ensure that the facilities are maintained to the levels specified in the Performance Standards of the Project Agreement
- To undertake planned, responsive, and cyclical maintenance work under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor.
- To ensure the safe operation of all plant, equipment, and tools.
- To operate at all times with safe working practices with due regard to Health & Safety Regulations, COSHH, Control of Infection, Waste Disposal, etc in accordance with legislative requirements and policies and procedures
- To take part in an on-call rota providing 24-hour, 365 day cover to the facilities.
- To report all accidents and incidents as appropriate.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Management Team
If this would be of interest, please contact Nina Wilson on 01463 725 882.
Are you looking for a new cleaning position in any of the following Highland areas… Dornoch, Durness, Kinlochbervie, Loch Inver, Inverness, Beauly, Macduff, Muir of Ord, Smithton, Elgin – Bishopshill...Find out more
Global Highland are working with our prestigious public sector based client to recruit a Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager on a permanent, fulltime basis in Inverness. Reporting into the Project...Find out more
Our esteemed Client is looking for an organised individual with excellent customer service skills to join their busy team, providing Administrative Support on a temporary basis, based in Inverness. Duties...Find out more
Our prestigious client based in Inverness has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant to join their busy, fast-growing team on a full-time, permanent basis. This role will include...Find out more
Global Highland are recruiting for a Logyard Operator on a permanent basis to join our Invergordon based client’s team fulltime on a continental day shift pattern. Reporting to the production...Find out more
Global Highland are looking for CSCS Labourers for our clients project based in Lossiemouth. Successful candidates will be assisting the trades with the conversion of accommodation blocks. Start: ASAP Duration...Find out more
"Professional company, friendly and helpful staff that keep in regular contact."
"Fantastic Agency, Have kept me in work through some tough times."
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.