Global Highland are looking for a Graduate to join our client on a Fixed term 12 month contract.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify CRM
- Prepare presentations and facilitate meetings
- Implimentation of new systems
- Assist management team with access to information and systems
- Built positive relationships with leadership team and service managers
- Access specialist support for external advisors
- Assist with identifying systems and project development
- Assist with basic bookkeeping tasks using QuickBooks
- Conduct research and gather information as needed
- Support the team with various administrative tasks
- Relevent degree at undergraduate level (Must have graduated in the last 4 years)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping
- Knowledge of office procedures and administrative tasks
- Ability to type accurately and efficiently
- Familiarity with clerical duties and office equipment operation
Job Overview: We are seeking a diligent and safety-conscious individual to join our team as an Industrial Cleaner. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a clean and organized...Find out more
Our clients within the construction industry are seeking a motivated and reliable Labourer for one weeks cover. Responsibilities: ·Assist with various manual tasks on construction sites, including lifting, carrying, and...Find out more
Global Highland are looking for a careful forklift operator and general labourer for our client in Nairn. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency...Find out more
Are you passionate about nature and the great outdoors? Do you have a green thumb and a love for trees? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join...Find out more
Duties: - Perform general cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming - Empty trash bins and replace liners - Clean windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces - Maintain...Find out more
We are currently seeking a Stock Operative to join our busy Stock Team in Inverness. You will be working as part of a team putting deliveries away within a designated...Find out more
"From the initial contact to all subsequent follow-up, the team at Global Highland have been engaging, enthusiastic and professional. I was paired up with a suitable role almost immediately and from there, the process has been transparent and seamless. Happy to recommend the team and will certainly look forward to dealing with Global Highland again in the future."
"I have been dealing with Global Highland for almost five years, and it's been a positive experience. The staff are all very polite, helpful, and caring, whilst remaining very professional. They found me work on several occasions and consistently presented me with opportunities. I have been very grateful for all their help over the years, and will continue to use them as and when required.""
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.