We are looking to hire a Service Engineer to provide a full and comprehensive installation, repair, service, and support of all products from our client’s facility in Inverness and other locations as directed. There will also be a requirement to visit customer sites throughout the UK, Ireland & Europe with the possibility of occasional visits to other countries worldwide where our client has a presence.
- Installation, commissioning, service, and maintenance of the full group product range – camera systems, fish feeding systems, underwater lights, power infrastructure electrical systems, net cleaning systems.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships through good communications and support.
- Ensuring that records are maintained for service work, parts used, field reports, etc
- On-site training of customers in the correct use of products
- Telephone support, including on call remote support during out of hours for group range of products, to customers.
- Technical support to the sales team
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the post holder may be required to perform their duties resulting from organisational change, restructuring or temporary re-assignment of work. There may also be a requirement to work overseas should workload demand.
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hour weeks
- Some overtime and weekend work may be required
We are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Assistant to join our client’s busy team. The successful applicant will ideally be able to demonstrate experience in a finance, administration or...Find out more
Global Highland are currently seeking a retail assistant to work in a busy clothing department where you will assist with the day to day running as well as deal...Find out more
Part-time Accounts AssistantThis is a part-time working for one of our clients in an industrial setting, based in Dingwall.Responsibilities:Daily bank reconciliation.Manage and process invoices for Purchase Ledger.Manage and process invoices...Find out more
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Technician to service and repair products in a workshop environment along with carrying out site repairs, basic first line remote support, and remote...Find out more
We are looking to hire a Service Engineer to provide a full and comprehensive installation, repair, service, and support of all products from our client’s facility in Inverness and other...Find out more
Warehouse Administration Team Leader We are recruiting for an experienced administrator who also has some experience of supervising a small team. This role will suit someone who is familiar with...Find out more
"Professional company, friendly and helpful staff that keep in regular contact."
"Fantastic Agency, Have kept me in work through some tough times."
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.