Our client has an urgent temporary requirement for a Health and Safety Advisor based in Invergordon.
In this role you will be required to:
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of health and safety policies, guidance, initiatives and procedures in line with legislative and organisational needs – both existing and impending.
- Facilitate programmes of risk assessment within individual client departments
- Innovate individuals who look to improve current practices and procedures
- Carry out testing and monitoring of working conditions, equipment, substances used and practices and procedures, as appropriate, to ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Ideally looking for someone who is willing to get involved with the teams, looking at issues from a safety perspective and can coach those involved into following safer working practices
- Have knowledge of document control procedures
It is essential for this role you hold either NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications and have experience of working in a Health and Safety role. If you are interested in this role and are immediately available, then please contact Chloe on 01463 725882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Assistant to join our client’s busy team. The successful applicant will ideally be able to demonstrate experience in a finance, administration or...Find out more
Global Highland are currently seeking a retail assistant to work in a busy clothing department where you will assist with the day to day running as well as deal...Find out more
Part-time Accounts AssistantThis is a part-time working for one of our clients in an industrial setting, based in Dingwall.Responsibilities:Daily bank reconciliation.Manage and process invoices for Purchase Ledger.Manage and process invoices...Find out more
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Technician to service and repair products in a workshop environment along with carrying out site repairs, basic first line remote support, and remote...Find out more
We are looking to hire a Service Engineer to provide a full and comprehensive installation, repair, service, and support of all products from our client’s facility in Inverness and other...Find out more
Warehouse Administration Team Leader We are recruiting for an experienced administrator who also has some experience of supervising a small team. This role will suit someone who is familiar with...Find out more
"Professional company, friendly and helpful staff that keep in regular contact."
"Fantastic Agency, Have kept me in work through some tough times."
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.