Global Highland are looking for an Internal Sales Person to join their client in Kirkwall. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and be able to develop leads and seek opportunities to sell products to existing clients.
- Customer liaison relating to orders for both account & non account customers.
- Receive, and progress to conclusion, customer sales enquiries and orders received by face-to-face customer liaison, telephone & e-mail.
- Advise customers of Company products and services.
- Assist, as directed, external sales staff in customer order process and progress.
- Regularly review and update overdue customer orders.
- Expedite supplier order delivery.
- Communicate as necessary with customers and suppliers and resolve any issues that arise.
- Provide support to other team members as and when required.
- Meeting performance targets when applied.
- Carrying out any other duties which are appropriate to the post as may be reasonably requested by line manager.
- Good customer service skills when dealing with customers and colleagues.
- Good knowledge of industrial products and equipment.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Good keyboard skills.
- The ability to negotiate with suppliers and customers.
- Understands the importance of data accuracy.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions relevant to the successful outcome and conclusion of the processes.
- Ability to respond positively to new challenges and change.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for sales and building relationships, we want to hear from you! Join our dynamic team and take your career to the next level.
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience.
Job Overview: We are seeking a diligent and safety-conscious individual to join our team as an Industrial Cleaner. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a clean and organized...Find out more
Our clients within the construction industry are seeking a motivated and reliable Labourer for one weeks cover. Responsibilities: ·Assist with various manual tasks on construction sites, including lifting, carrying, and...Find out more
Global Highland are looking for a careful forklift operator and general labourer for our client in Nairn. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency...Find out more
Are you passionate about nature and the great outdoors? Do you have a green thumb and a love for trees? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join...Find out more
Duties: - Perform general cleaning tasks such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming - Empty trash bins and replace liners - Clean windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces - Maintain...Find out more
We are currently seeking a Stock Operative to join our busy Stock Team in Inverness. You will be working as part of a team putting deliveries away within a designated...Find out more
"From the initial contact to all subsequent follow-up, the team at Global Highland have been engaging, enthusiastic and professional. I was paired up with a suitable role almost immediately and from there, the process has been transparent and seamless. Happy to recommend the team and will certainly look forward to dealing with Global Highland again in the future."
"I have been dealing with Global Highland for almost five years, and it's been a positive experience. The staff are all very polite, helpful, and caring, whilst remaining very professional. They found me work on several occasions and consistently presented me with opportunities. I have been very grateful for all their help over the years, and will continue to use them as and when required.""
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.