We are seeking to recruit a Credit Control Assistant to join our client’s busy team. The successful applicant will ideally be able to demonstrate experience in a finance, administration or customer service role and will be well organised, methodical and able to meet deadlines.
Providing Clerical Support to the Credit Control Team:
• Responding promptly and accurately to customer queries by email and telephone.
• Sending account confirmation and overdue account letters by email and post.
• Taking card payments over the telephone.
• Scanning incoming correspondence.
• Reviewing and Maintaining the accuracy of the customer database.
• Collecting company debts in a timely manner, by telephone in the first instance, followed up by email/letter/rep as appropriate.
• Reviewing credit-held orders for release or action to bring to terms.
• Opening new accounts on our customer database. Verifying the details on credit application forms and checking and updating credit worthiness of both new and existing customers using Credit Safe.
• Maintain an accurate record of all communications with the customer, for reference of the credit controllers and for use in any legal proceedings.
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Confident telephone manner and able to communicate on all professional, positive, professional and diplomatic manner when liaising with others, verbally and in writing.
• Accurate, efficient and organised with the ability to prioritise tasks as needed.
• Be able to work under pressure and within key financial deadlines.
• A versatile and flexible approach is required and the ability to work within a team.
• A customer orientated view of this role, with good customer service skills, both internal and externally, is essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Understands the importance of data accuracy and confidentiality.
• The ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions relevant to the successful outcome and conclusion of the processes.
• Demonstrates a desire to learn and develop new skills.
• Ability to respond positively to new challenges and change
To find out more about the above and please contact Lyndsey at Global Highland
Job Title: LGV Driver (Temporary)Location: Inverness, ScotlandHours: Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Friday 7:00 AM - 2:30 PMDuration: 6 WeeksJob Description: We are currently seeking a reliable...Find out more
Our client a leader in the engineering and environmental consultancy industry, currently looking for a Senior Temporary Works Design Engineer to join their growing team. Having recently been acquired into...Find out more
Job Title: Temporary Cook (Care Home) Location: Inverness Position Type: Temporary, Shift Work About the company: Our client is a leading care home dedicated to providing exceptional care and support...Find out more
Housekeeper Wanted for 5-Star Luxurious Hotel near Dingwall About Us: We are a prestigious 5-star luxury hotel located near Dingwall in the breathtaking Scottish Highlands. Our hotel is renowned for...Find out more
Head Chef Wanted for 5-Star Fine Dining Luxury Hotel near Dingwall About Us: We are a prestigious 5-star luxury hotel nestled in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, offering unparalleled...Find out more
Our client is an upcoming hospitality establishment situated in the picturesque landscape of Balblair, Scotland. With its breathtaking views and commitment to delivering exceptional service, it aims to become a...Find out more
"From the initial contact to all subsequent follow-up, the team at Global Highland have been engaging, enthusiastic and professional. I was paired up with a suitable role almost immediately and from there, the process has been transparent and seamless. Happy to recommend the team and will certainly look forward to dealing with Global Highland again in the future."
"I have been dealing with Global Highland for almost five years, and it's been a positive experience. The staff are all very polite, helpful, and caring, whilst remaining very professional. They found me work on several occasions and consistently presented me with opportunities. I have been very grateful for all their help over the years, and will continue to use them as and when required.""
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.