Do you love sales?
Do you get a buzz when that sale goes through?
Are you driven and motivated by success?
Look no further….
Our locally own client is looking for an Internal Sales position for their Inverness Branch. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent customer services and follow up with customers. You will develop leads and seek opportunities to present additional products to current customers.
• Successful conclusion of all sales related activity arising from sales enquiry pick-up.
• Updating product training and skills to maximise the customer options
• Meeting performance targets when applied
• Carry out all functions relevant to the customer sales relationship
• Receive, and progress to conclusion, customer sales enquiries and orders received by telephone and e-mail
• Advising customers of Company products and services
• Assist, as directed, external sales staff in customer order process and progress
• Price customer orders and advise the customer of goods availability. Allocate those ordered goods which are stocked, and, when necessary, order goods direct from relevant suppliers.
• Regularly review and update overdue customer orders
• Review OEIO’s weekly.
• Expedite supplier order delivery
• Communicate as necessary with customers and suppliers and resolve any issues they may have.
• Document, progress and advise those necessary, of customer returns.
• Provide support to other team members as and when required
• Provide support as required to sales support staff
Skills and Experience;
• Good numeracy and literacy skills.
• Good keyboard skills.
• Basic knowledge of relevant systems, equipment and processes.
• The ability to negotiate with suppliers and customers.
• Ability to respond positively to new challenges and change.
• The ability to work on their own and make decisions relevant to the successful outcome and conclusion of all the sales processes.
• Previous sales experience is beneficial
To find out more about the above and have a confidential conversation please contact Lyndsey at Global Highland
Job Title: LGV Driver (Temporary)Location: Inverness, ScotlandHours: Monday - Thursday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Friday 7:00 AM - 2:30 PMDuration: 6 WeeksJob Description: We are currently seeking a reliable...Find out more
Our client a leader in the engineering and environmental consultancy industry, currently looking for a Senior Temporary Works Design Engineer to join their growing team. Having recently been acquired into...Find out more
Job Title: Temporary Cook (Care Home) Location: Inverness Position Type: Temporary, Shift Work About the company: Our client is a leading care home dedicated to providing exceptional care and support...Find out more
Housekeeper Wanted for 5-Star Luxurious Hotel near Dingwall About Us: We are a prestigious 5-star luxury hotel located near Dingwall in the breathtaking Scottish Highlands. Our hotel is renowned for...Find out more
Head Chef Wanted for 5-Star Fine Dining Luxury Hotel near Dingwall About Us: We are a prestigious 5-star luxury hotel nestled in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, offering unparalleled...Find out more
Our client is an upcoming hospitality establishment situated in the picturesque landscape of Balblair, Scotland. With its breathtaking views and commitment to delivering exceptional service, it aims to become a...Find out more
"From the initial contact to all subsequent follow-up, the team at Global Highland have been engaging, enthusiastic and professional. I was paired up with a suitable role almost immediately and from there, the process has been transparent and seamless. Happy to recommend the team and will certainly look forward to dealing with Global Highland again in the future."
"I have been dealing with Global Highland for almost five years, and it's been a positive experience. The staff are all very polite, helpful, and caring, whilst remaining very professional. They found me work on several occasions and consistently presented me with opportunities. I have been very grateful for all their help over the years, and will continue to use them as and when required.""
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.