Global Highland are recruiting for a Logyard Operator on a permanent basis to join our Invergordon based client’s team fulltime on a continental day shift pattern. Reporting to the production manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the safe operation of all logyard operations.
· Unloading of incoming lorries
· Supply woodfibre to the debarker, chipper and screening plant
· Supply prepared material to the CHP and pellet plants
· Drive the Liebherr safely and in accordance with the company’s safety rules and regulations
· Carry out routine maintenance on the Liebherr
· Ensure that all logyard machinery is fully utilised and maintained
· Ensure that all agreed quality standards are adhered to
· Ensure that stock is maintained at agreed levels
· Regularly review production processes and liaise with the Logyard Supervisor to develop working practices and methods to optimise resources
· Proactively comply with all the Company’s Health and Safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Liaise with maintenance personnel to ensure preventative maintenance is carried out and downtime is minimised
· Advise Logyard Supervisor of any circumstances that impact adversely on the running of the Logyard
· Make positive contributions in team meetings with specific reference to production and maintenance matters
· Participate in training events organised by the Company
Key skills and Requirements
· At least 3 years' experience in machine operation
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Excellent numeracy skills
· Able to listen to, and understand, work and general instructions
· Hands on and flexible attitude
· Ability to work within a small team
· Proactively comply with all the Company’s Health and Safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
· Overtime rates
· Weekly bonus after 13 weeks
Are you looking for a new cleaning position in any of the following Highland areas… Dornoch, Durness, Kinlochbervie, Loch Inver, Inverness, Beauly, Macduff, Muir of Ord, Smithton, Elgin – Bishopshill...Find out more
Global Highland are working with our prestigious public sector based client to recruit a Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager on a permanent, fulltime basis in Inverness. Reporting into the Project...Find out more
Our esteemed Client is looking for an organised individual with excellent customer service skills to join their busy team, providing Administrative Support on a temporary basis, based in Inverness. Duties...Find out more
Our prestigious client based in Inverness has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant to join their busy, fast-growing team on a full-time, permanent basis. This role will include...Find out more
Global Highland are recruiting for a Logyard Operator on a permanent basis to join our Invergordon based client’s team fulltime on a continental day shift pattern. Reporting to the production...Find out more
Global Highland are looking for CSCS Labourers for our clients project based in Lossiemouth. Successful candidates will be assisting the trades with the conversion of accommodation blocks. Start: ASAP Duration...Find out more
"Professional company, friendly and helpful staff that keep in regular contact."
"Fantastic Agency, Have kept me in work through some tough times."
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.