Global Highland are working with our prestigious public sector based client to recruit a Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager on a permanent, fulltime basis in Inverness. Reporting into the Project Development Manager, the successful applicant will provide the supervision, coordination and delivery of several projects concurrently liaising with and inform a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Recognised formal Project Management qualification e.g Prince2, APM
- Experience of managing large projects full cycle
- Knowledge and experience of EASA standards and/ or Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works
- Knowledge in using Microsoft packages including, Projects, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience of working on infrastructure projects
- A customer centric approach
- Strong communication skills when addressing the team as well as contractors
- Costs activities and finds ways of achieving results within budgets
- Ability to take full responsibility for delivering the expected outcomes on time and standard
- Confident in analysing and evaluating data from various sources to identify, pros, cons and risks in order to make informed decisions
- Satisfactory basic disclosure
- Full driving licence
- Membership of appropriate professional body
- NEC3/4 contract experience
- CDM 2015 experience
The working pattern is Monday to Friday during standard office hours, total hours is 40 hours inclusive of paid meal breaks.
While the base is head office in inverness, the client also offers a flexible working policy.
If you are interested, please contact Nina at Global Highland on 0146 325 882
Are you looking for a new cleaning position in any of the following Highland areas… Dornoch, Durness, Kinlochbervie, Loch Inver, Inverness, Beauly, Macduff, Muir of Ord, Smithton, Elgin – Bishopshill...Find out more
Global Highland are working with our prestigious public sector based client to recruit a Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager on a permanent, fulltime basis in Inverness. Reporting into the Project...Find out more
Our esteemed Client is looking for an organised individual with excellent customer service skills to join their busy team, providing Administrative Support on a temporary basis, based in Inverness. Duties...Find out more
Our prestigious client based in Inverness has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant to join their busy, fast-growing team on a full-time, permanent basis. This role will include...Find out more
Global Highland are recruiting for a Logyard Operator on a permanent basis to join our Invergordon based client’s team fulltime on a continental day shift pattern. Reporting to the production...Find out more
Global Highland are looking for CSCS Labourers for our clients project based in Lossiemouth. Successful candidates will be assisting the trades with the conversion of accommodation blocks. Start: ASAP Duration...Find out more
"Professional company, friendly and helpful staff that keep in regular contact."
"Fantastic Agency, Have kept me in work through some tough times."
Send your CV to register with us or give us a call.